Dear Our Brides
Thanks for booking your appointment! We’re so excited to help you
find the dress of your dreams.
A few tips to help you prepare for a fabulous consultation:
• Bring two or three close friends and/or family members to help
you shop. (Bringing too large a bridal party can take the focus
away from you!)
• Eat a healthy meal beforehand, and bring a small snack to
keep your energy up.
• Wear comfortable, supportive undergarments (preferably in
your skin tone).
• Bring shoes in the height you’d like to wear for your wedding.
• Bring pictures of wedding dresses and designers you like.
We also recommend creating a Pinterest board of gowns that interest
you, and to share your favorites with your stylist. This will help us help
you to get the most out of your bridal shopping experience!
Not sure what your bridal style is? Take this fun and easy “find your
style” quiz by clicking on the link below.
Jimmy’s Bridal Fashion will provide personalized recommendations based on your answers!
Above all, come ready to have fun and try on gorgeous gowns, and
don’t be surprised if you find “the dress” on your first visit to Jimmy’s Bridal! In the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out to uswith questions or concerns. We’ll be seeing you soon…
Jimmy’s Bridal Fashion